Sunday, June 22, 2008

I wanna DANCE!

Yo yo yoo I'm in my hood right now, dirty Jerzzz!! We just got to the hotel in New Brunswick, NJ. I should be out filling my homesick heart with the Jersey air but, dangggg, I'm tired. We were in three cities today! Providence, RI this morning, West Point, NY for two shows, and now NJ. So right now I'm laying in my comfy hotel bed that has too many pillows, listening to Paul's jazz music aaaaand I'm feeling pretty bloggeriffic so prepare yourself!

In Elmira, NY there was nothing to do but this Glass Museum... so obviously, we went. It was pretty interesting though. We walked around for a good 4 hours marveling at it all.



Yup. All glasss.....OoOoOo La Laaaa :)

Besides that, Elmira was Elsucka. I was happy to leave and go to Providence, RI which supposedly has one of the highest crime rates in the country right now. Funny enough, me being the paranoid little girl that I am, felt pretty safe there. It was cute!


But from now on, whenever I think of Providence, RI, I will think of....... Gay Pride Night!!! It was this big festival kind of thing we went to last night. There was music, food, dancing, a parade, drag shows, and Tiffany the 80's pop star! We were lookin' prettty cute too if I do say so myself...

We also befriended a dragqueen at the hotel who ended up making our whole night. Who'dda thunk it!? Me, Kandance, Laura, Paul and Lareisha were on the side of the street watching the parade and then all of a sudden we see the dragqueen from the hotel. We started yelling and waving and got invited up onto the float!! So here we are in the middle of this float, dancing our asses off, and then who do we see on the street? Walter and Creighton...!! Too perfect. So they join us on this float and we all dance basically for the whole length of the parade. I wish I had pictures! It was pretty priceless.



Speaking of priceless... finally, some pictures from the show.




Awww the Backyardigans...( it was swing night). <3
Jarvis, Paul, Me.

The first pictures of me in the egg!!

And finally, last but not least, me as the Dragon's Butt.


And finally, last but not least, me as the Dragon's Butt.

Cute, wonderful, lovely and all that jazz. Theres still one costume that isnt in these but you'll just hafta wait till next time....this post wore me out! I'm about ready to pass out... I hope you all liked the new pics. Till next time.... Ciao ;)

xoxox

Christie

1 comment:

The Babka Nosher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.